Your threads are not bad. Your hook is.
Here's what people often get wrong:
99% of threads don't fail because of the content. It's because they fail to capture the reader's attention.
That's why the hook (aka the first tweet of a thread) makes or breaks a thread's success.
Thanks to my newsletter The Steal Club I have a huge library of Twitter Thread hooks. I've come to understand why they work and what patterns they have in common.
And now I want to share that with you. Buying this product will get you:
- A curated collection of the best and most effective Twitter thread hooks
- A 45min-1h video analysis of why they work
- 23 Templates ready to tweet
"But hey Alex, some tools out there already provide with thread hooks examples and templates"
And I could simply give you thread hook examples and templates. That works.
To an extent.
My real goal with Hooks that Hook is that you leave with a clear understanding of WHY those hooks work.
Understanding that will not only make your content reach more people, but it will also level up your Twitter copywriting skills.
It's a long-term game.
You'll get Hooks that Hook, that includes:
Curated collection of the best Twitter Thread hooks
Video analysis of why they work45min-1h
Templates ready to tweet23 hook templates
- You'll get Hooks that Hook, that includes:
- Curated collection of the best Twitter Thread hooks
- Video analysis of why they work45min-1h
- Templates ready to tweet23 hook templates